So... so Al said you can maybe hear us if we talk to you, so I suppose I should, because at least it’s better that sitting here and staring at your charts, and worrying that Victoire’s going to come back. She was here earlier, causing a scene. Blamed me for everything bad that’s happened to you. Completely barmy, I know. You’d just tell me to ignore her, and Teddy, I’m really really trying.
Teddy, I-- I always thought that being married would mean security but this is the most fucking terrifying thing I’ve ever had to deal with. I--- sometimes I wonder why this keeps happening. Are we not careful enough? Do I not look after you properly? That’s what--- well, it doesn’t matter, really. Since you’re already here-- and I—nevermind.
Today Rose told me she doesn't want me to have her baby without you. Also, I think Albus and Scorpius know she’s pregnant. I know you said you think I would be a good father…I think I’d like to be a father. You know, teaching our kids how to ride brooms, cooking breakfast for them, reading them stories and tucking them into bed at night-- sending them off to Hogwarts, and hoping they get sorted into Gryffindor… I want that all, I do, but Teddy—I don’t want to do any of that without you. I don’t want to do it alone. The only reason I want to do it at all is because I want to do it with you…so maybe Rose is right. Maybe I shouldn't adopt her child. We have no way of knowing what’s going to happen with you...I just—I don’t know anymore.
If you could just tell me what to do…If you were here to tell me what to do about you being this sick, then maybe, maybe I could start figuring out what to do with myself…but I just feel lost. Lost and completely hopeless.
Your hair-- your hair keeps changing colours, and I don’t even know what they mean. I—I always know what you’re feeling because of your expression, or your eyes, or your hair—and I can’t even tell right now.
Whenever I do anything anymore – it seems fruitless because you’re not there to see it. I caught the snitch yesterday—it was a good one, too, against Puddlemere, and I didn’t even care that we’d won. I was just glad the match was over and I didn’t have to keep flying.
Everyone keeps asking me if I’m alright. Obviously, I’m not, so I don’t know why they even bother. Perhaps soon they’ll stop. I think I’d like that. Even Albus’s fussing is irritating, though I know he’s only trying to look after me because he thinks it’s what you’d want him to do.
I know I shouldn't be so hard on them but they don’t fucking know—they have no fucking clue what I’m feeling, and I’m tired of their pity.
This isn’t supposed to be happening – why is this always happening? You’re always in the fucking hospital, and I --- I can’t, Teddy—it’s not—I don’t— is it my fault?
You can’t leave me, Teddy. You can’t. I won’t be able to go on with my life. I know it’s what you’d want me to do, because it’s what I would want you to do, but Teddy—I can’t. I won’t. I won’t be able to.
I--- I-- please don’t make me—Don’t leave me, Teddy. Please—I—I love you too much.
no subject
no subject
Your hair is a fantastic shade of red, by the way. Godric would be proud.
no subject
Teddy, I-- I always thought that being married would mean security but this is the most fucking terrifying thing I’ve ever had to deal with. I--- sometimes I wonder why this keeps happening. Are we not careful enough? Do I not look after you properly? That’s what--- well, it doesn’t matter, really. Since you’re already here-- and I—nevermind.
no subject
Today Rose told me she doesn't want me to have her baby without you. Also, I think Albus and Scorpius know she’s pregnant. I know you said you think I would be a good father…I think I’d like to be a father. You know, teaching our kids how to ride brooms, cooking breakfast for them, reading them stories and tucking them into bed at night-- sending them off to Hogwarts, and hoping they get sorted into Gryffindor… I want that all, I do, but Teddy—I don’t want to do any of that without you. I don’t want to do it alone. The only reason I want to do it at all is because I want to do it with you…so maybe Rose is right. Maybe I shouldn't adopt her child. We have no way of knowing what’s going to happen with you...I just—I don’t know anymore.
no subject
If you could just tell me what to do…If you were here to tell me what to do about you being this sick, then maybe, maybe I could start figuring out what to do with myself…but I just feel lost. Lost and completely hopeless.
no subject
Just-- fuck, Teddy, please just—just can you hear me? Just— just-- please, Teddy… I’m right here. Please.
Please.
no subject
Your hair-- your hair keeps changing colours, and I don’t even know what they mean. I—I always know what you’re feeling because of your expression, or your eyes, or your hair—and I can’t even tell right now.
no subject
Whenever I do anything anymore – it seems fruitless because you’re not there to see it. I caught the snitch yesterday—it was a good one, too, against Puddlemere, and I didn’t even care that we’d won. I was just glad the match was over and I didn’t have to keep flying.
no subject
Everyone keeps asking me if I’m alright. Obviously, I’m not, so I don’t know why they even bother. Perhaps soon they’ll stop. I think I’d like that. Even Albus’s fussing is irritating, though I know he’s only trying to look after me because he thinks it’s what you’d want him to do.
I know I shouldn't be so hard on them but they don’t fucking know—they have no fucking clue what I’m feeling, and I’m tired of their pity.
no subject
You can’t leave me, Teddy. You can’t. I won’t be able to go on with my life. I know it’s what you’d want me to do, because it’s what I would want you to do, but Teddy—I can’t. I won’t. I won’t be able to.
I--- I-- please don’t make me—Don’t leave me, Teddy. Please—I—I love you too much.
no subject
James!?
James?
no subject
James? James--- stop crying. James. Come on.
no subject
no subject
It’s okay. I've got you.
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
You don’t know that.
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
Here, James. Drink this. You'll feel better.
no subject
no subject
I promise to wake you up.
no subject
no subject
no subject
Tired.
no subject
Please drink it.
no subject
Okay.
no subject
Sleep, now. You'll be okay.